Can you help a Buick Brother?

Can't find an appropriate Buick or general old car newgroup to ask, so maybe someone here can help.
I've found what I think is a replacement heater core for my '63 Buick
Riviera on eBay. It's listed with inlet-outlet dimensions, size, etc, and what appear to be original part numbers, but...how can I cross-reference this information from the eBay listing with official GM parts listings to make sure it's the real deal?
If someone told YOU that a certain heater core fit YOUR Camaro...where would YOU look to make sure before putting your money down? (Assuming you don't have this information already memorized...)
Thanks...
ZW
any salvage yard has a copy/copys to cross reference parts with ... got a buddy who works at one ? ... the older the yard the better ... body shop's also have them but not as often
http://www.hollander-auto-parts.com /

The part should be the same part number as any other GM product built on the same platform as your Riviera. I don't remember what the counterpart cars were, but I'm sure that you know what they are.
GM ran a pretty SOP (standard operating procedure) on using as many of the same parts as possible when building between same body designations.
Also check in the groups... alt.autos.antique / rec.autos.antique / rec.autos.rodncustom / rec.autos.rod-n-custom / alt.autos.gm
Thanks, folks...
ZW

Have you tried the alt.autos.antique newsgroup? Some old-timers on that group might be able to get you that specific info you need-- good luck, Terry M.