Check Engine codes

I have a '86 camaro that originally has a 2.8 v6. I have noticed lately that the check engine light is coming on. I have a code scanner and the code it brought up is 25 which is
<b>Manifold air temperature sensor- signal voltage is lowor Vacuum switching valve circuit- open or shorted to ground or ATS sensor- signal voltage is low</b>
The problem is I'm not sure which sensors came equipped on my car(I found out some are for v8's only). Does anybody know where these sensors are on the motor and which one is most likely bad? I think it might be a vacuum problem, but I have know idea where the vacuum switching valve is or how to test it. Any input would be great!
In case anyone was wondering I found out what the problem was. It was the ats sensor which stands for air temperature sensor. It is found on the drivers side of the y intake, it has 2 wires that run into it.