check gages light on 1995 camaro

the check gages light came on and I dont know what it means. Also the battery went dead and the battery charge meter was low.And the horn stopped working.

"" wrote: > the check gages light came on and I dont know what it means. > Also the battery > went dead and the battery charge meter was low.And the horn > stopped working.
You need to take it to a place where they will hook it up to the code reader and find out what it is. Sounds like an alternator.