Clutch and Transmission

I have a 96 Z28 6 speed. I Recently had my clutch done. Now I have a Center Force dual friction clutch. The shop machined my flywheel and every thing seemed OK but the clutch was a good deal lower now than it was which
is to be expected. I also had a problem previously where the gears would grind a little prodominately when I was shifting from 4th to 3rd. I had it to the dealer for the problem as the tranny is covered by GMPP Warranty. They blamed the clutch, clutch was done as previously stated, and the problem with the tranny did not go away. I went back to the dealed and stated the obvious, the clutch is done and the problem is still there. They found the 3-4th syncro were worn and also the blocking rings. GMPP authorized the repair and the dealer overhauled the tranny. Took almost 2 weeks because they had to wait for parts from Lansing, MI. I went to pick up the car yesterday and found that shifting was a real bitch and I really had to force the shift to get it into Reverse and also 1st or 2nd. Told the dealer that this us unacceptable and that when I dropped the car off to them 2 weeks ago that the shifting as fine and now it was hard. He said that the shop that did the clutch should not have machined the flywheel and that I needed a new flywheel because they took too much off. My questions to the group is this. Is the dealer trying to blow smoke up my ass or are they right? Do I need a new flywheel (if he is right) or can it be shimmed. All replys accepted with thanks.
Fred
Fred Newton wrote:

I vote smoke.
Curious as to Why. Just trying to understand as I am preparing myself for a possible fight with the dealer. Thanks
Fred