Clutch feels very weird... help?

I have a 1995 Z28 and the other day my clutch pedal went totaly limp and the clutch wouldnt disengauge. I pulled over and checked the fluid and it was fine... so I just drove home matching the revs like my
clutch pedal broke off or something... I replaced the slave cylander and it didnt fix anything, so i popped the hood and had my friend press the clutch and i noticed instead of the clutch fluid level dropping, it rose! i think i have a bad master, what do you guys think?
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe wrote:

I agree, bad M/C.