coilspring compressor

67-69 f-body / 68-74 x-body
does anyone know of a manufacturer that allows me to insert and extract a coilspring compressor through the small shock hole in the lower
control arm, to replace the front coilsprings easier? it's a nightmare job i'd like to get done easier
thanks
Just go to Auto Zone they have buy to use for free system. You buy the tool then return it in 90 days for full refund no questions asked. Yes I was able to use the exact tool you asked about. It comes in pieces which screw together inside the coil spring.

There's a tool for that? I just got done with my 3rd set of big-block springs and discovered a ratchet strap threaded over the lower control arm is handy for winching the spring into place. Once you have it in position, it's a piece of cake! The strap also acts as a spring retainer so a chain is not necessary. Use a high quality strap, the cheap ones will break the ratchet, lots of tension there... I guess a compressor would help keep the top from popping out, which is a real pain!
TIGER~ 68 RS