Disc brake swap problems

I'm trying to do a Disc brake conversion on my 67' Malibu. I was told 70' Camaro steering knuckle asm and caliper/rotor will be an easy swap. So about 2 yr ago I bought a supposed 70' Camaro subframe and
put the knuckles in storage. I just started to do the swap and these parts are NO WHERE close to my old ones. The distance from ball joint axis to tierod end is over 1/2" longer but worst of all the distance between the ball joints is over 1 3/4" taller. The steering knuckle casting is 329354 and the single piston caliper is 5474339. Can anyone ID these parts. Are the casting numbers also the part numbers? Has anyone done a disc brake swap like this?
You'll need Chevelle:
Olds Cutlass, Pontiac GTO, Lemans, Tempest or Buick Parts, of that body size to do it.
Camaro parts will not work!
Refinish King
PS Go to alt.autos.Camaro.firebird and ping for Charles Bendig. He'll be able to help you with the part numbers and locate the parts, maybe even sell your old parts. Another person in that group who's amazingly knowledgeable like Charles is Bigfig. Ping both!

I actually have 4 of the necessary spindles on my shelf if you're interested
Brian, where are you located and how much for the parts? I'm not sure if I want this swap any more but before I just put it back together I'll do some asking and figureing. Can you shed any light on the casting numbers I posted? I've included some images hopeing to get these parts ID'd. Sorry about the quality, I'm a 35mm buff and this is from a 1MP freebie camera.
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:48:31 -0500, "Brian"

Brian, where are you located and how much for the parts? I'm not sure if I want this swap any more but before I just put it back together I'll do some asking and figureing. Can you shed any light on the casting numbers I posted? I've included some images hopeing to get these parts ID'd. Sorry about the quality, I'm a 35mm buff and this is from a 1MP freebie camera.
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:48:31 -0500, "Brian"

in Skokie, IL (just outside Chicago) Make an offer on them, we've had them for quite a while. Brian
Thanks for the fast response. I posted a similar question over there too. I did alot of research back before I bought those parts and now I can't find it all. Oh well, I'll start over because these parts are not going to fit that's for sure now. Guess I'll put those Camaro parts up for sale soon as I get this straightened out.
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:58:34 -0400, "Refinish King"