dodge in a chevy lol

hey!i got a 1987 camaro and i turned it into a iroc more less but i want to change the motor i gotta little 2.8 multi and i want to put something powerful in it i dont want alot of people to be able to take
me i was thinking about a 400 small block but some friends were telling me i could get a converstionkit to put a dodge motor in ? i was thinking about a 340 or get frame connectors and throw a 440 magnum but what do i gotta do to do this to my car ne help would be great plaz email me if you want at pig_doinker snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
hello!its me again i am still waiting on someone to help me out here my car wont run either it is something with the fuel system i got a new pump and it still doesnt work someones gotta help me
pig_doinker snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (1987 sport coupe) wrote in message
i know what your talking about but the 3.8 from a turbo trans am was my first thought or a grand national motor they are the same but i am pretty sure they have different heads i would be interested in throwing one of those in but have fun finding it if you knwo where to get one that drop me a line