does anyone know where i can get original parts for an older car?

-- thank you very much xxx-ooo leia

There's lots of old car parts right in my garage, if you stopped by I'd be happy to show them to you....
xx00-- Terry
Snake!
Refinish King
LOL

Hey, if "leia" wants to come look at my car parts, that's fine with me! My wife won't even come INTO the garage!

LOL
Lucky you!
Refinish King

She gets the house, I get the garage, sounds like an even deal to me!