DomesticMuscle.com

Hi Gearheads!
I'm looking for some feedback on DomesticMuscle.com. It's a site dedicated to domestic muscle cars and to be honest, I don't have as much knowledge in the
Camaro/LS1 word as I do in other areas. The site is currently in BETA and will be slated for release after all the kinks are worked out, however please feel free to stop by and add anything you wish to the community. Since the site is BETA, I have not advertised it and the userbase is small, however I need input from Camaro owners to better provide appropriate and relevant discussion areas they would like to see.
Happy racing!