DRIVING LIGHT 98 SS

I cant bend my wrist backwards enough to turn the fixture enough to seal it into the housing. if it rains or i wash the car, the bulb blows. anyone?
anyone?

Sure, go find a set of angle pliers, needle nose, or some tool that will assist you with the problem. If your having that much difficulty, call up a local GM/Chevy dealer and ask to speak with one of hte mechanics. Maybe their insight will give you the answers you need.