Dual exhaust on 82-92 Camaro

Anyone managed to do this? I'll be using at racetrack so don't need cats...
~John www.SuperCarVideos.com

If all that you're going to use the car for is track runs then what's the problem? Full headers running strait down the car would do the job. Of couse I did install a true dual exhaust on a 82' Z28 a few years ago, I can't tell you who manufactured it but it did come in a box. Both pipes ran down the driveshaft tunnel and into individual mufflers. It sounded like a bus and didn't live under the car for a great amount of time.
I have a 3" single exhaust running under my 88' Bird at present and it does a fine job. I think that you could probably get a similar system up to 4" but don't recall seeing one recently, though I'm pretty sure that they can be had.
...Ron
-- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise