dumping it for a real car

shifts like crap, moves like a boat, fighterplane interior, blind spot up the ying yang, crappy ABS/AVS, awesome engine, cool looking, crappy interior quality, wicked paint job

i'm gonna hang onto my Z28 for another year and then dump it for an RX-8. see, this car has like 100% better everything except the horsepower and traction...but minus the extra weight it's enough for me. sure you meatheads can take me at the line and on the slalom, but I've grown beyond that stupidness and now it's time for something nice insteada something stupid.

thanks a lot for booting me from Usenet for the week or two...

seeya F-Body people. Have a nice life.

78
Reply to
78