ebay

I came across this today - I have already donated my 99 pence (British sterling, roughly $1.70!) Give someone 99p to help clear their debts and they will refund you if
they manage to get a book published. It sounds like a good offer, and I can imagine the book will be published given the publicity it will get.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category17&itemY323322 70&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW