edelbrock performer rpm

Hi there,
I had my 75 camaro 350 fitted with an edelbrock performer rpm kit (carburettor, intake, cam) at my local garage.
I want to increase idle RPM a bit, as it sometime stalls,
but don't know how. Is there a manual available on the web? Which screw do I need to use? I see two large screws on the front, one left, one right. Is it one of those?
My idle is now 1000rpm when the gear is in PARK or NEUTRAL, but drops to 500 in DRIVE, and sometimes stalls alltogether. Is this rpm setting normal?
BTW: Tuning my V8 has extra pittfalls, as it runs on propane (LPG), and the propane/air mixer, which sits on top of the carb, has its own mixture setting and idle setting as well :-(
thx,
Bram
The two screws on the front are for the idle mixture. The idle speed screw is actually located on the throttle lever on the side of the carburetor. This screw will actually open the throttle slightly until you reach the speed you desire.
I have found the best way to adjust the idle mixture screws was to hook a vacuum gage to a constant vacuum source, and adjust the screws until you achieve the highest steady reading.
Gary