engine swap question

hi there, is there anyone here who can give me a detailed list of everything that I would have to change with the front suspension on my '89 camaro rs to go from a 350 to 496? also how different are the
engine mounts going to be? will I be able to mount up the 496 without having to drill new holes in the frame? Thanks for any help in advance.