F-body Production numbers data base

Hey everyone... I have decided to take the next ... umm.. Few months and develop (or try to) a complete database for ALL f-bodies from '67-'02 with all numbers, all colors, special editions..T--tops, Converts, etc... I have
been finding a decent amount on searches.. but not 100% sure all of those are accurate.. so if anyone has any info they have, weather it is on your own cars, or on other, send it my way and I can add it in... snipped-for-privacy@Uwplatt.REMOVE.edu. I've spent the last 4 days working on it so far.. this will take forever, but I think in the long run it will be worth it.. and when finished I'll post it somewhere on the net for others to use. So far I have found my Formula is one of 9k, and my Camaro is one of 180k.. LOL.
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
From what I can figure my '73 RS/Z-28 is one of about 4,500.........and still original. ya baby.
I've spent the last 4 days working on it so

use.
180k..
Well, I got my Firebird ID Numbers book today.. and waiting on my Red Book .. hopefully that will come soon..... The ID book doesn't tell anything about how many cars were produced...etc... We'll see how far I can get on this project. But again, any help from anyone would be appreciated.. PHS hasn't gotten back to me yet.