F.S 1984 Camaro Z-28 L69 H.O (project)

I just put it up on eBay...... you can do a search for 1984 IROC or if anyone thinks they may be interested I can post the link.
~John Winchester, Va.
1987 IROC 5.7 TPI www.SuperCarVideos.com
Nevermind, it was on eBay for less than 12 hours and sold with "Buy it Now" option......

puked:

Good for you. But don't you wish now you asked a bit more $? >:-)
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
Good for you. But don't you wish now you asked a bit more $? >:-) ====================================LOL!!!!!!! yeah, thats what I was thinking all day. Maybe I shouldn't have offered the buy it now option and just let the auction run through.

Now"