FA: 1994 Camaro Service Manual

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $45466347

Wow. Those look thin compared to the 3 volume SM for my 2001 Z28 that just came in the mail a few days ago. The 2001 set weighs over 13 pounds! Are you showing just the covers or something on the auction page? I know the auction is over but am just curious.
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:57:25 -0500, "Witt19"

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
They weighed 9 pounds between the two of them.
wrote:>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $45466347

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.