first gen camaro parts for sale-- with pics!

I have some leftover first gen Camaro parts for sale, mostly for '68, this stuff is taking up space in my garage and I want to get rid of it all. I finally got around to taking pics of some of the parts and posting them
(link below). If anyone has any use for any of these parts, please contact me at tmannet(NoSpAm) I'll sell these parts cheap, buyer pays shipping. US only.