First time camaro buyer

I'm a first time buyer in the market for a first generation Camaro. I've found a website for a company called "Camaro Hi-Performance Inc" that is
located in my area ( They state that they offer consulting services for prospective buyers as well as appraisals of vehicles, etc.
Has anyone here heard of this company, and do they have a good reputation?
Thanks, John.