Fog lights???

I have a 2000 camaro SS. When I bought the car used it had "no"fog/driving lights. Can anyone tell me what after market brand would fit and how I go
about getting in the little hole to install it? I am thinking I will have to remove the bumper cover-if so how much trouble do you think it will be?and any trouble spots that you may have had so I don't make the same mistake other have made.
I think the cover has to be removed