For Sale : Almost new Edelbrock EPS800 Carb (with tuning kit and more)

Carb is in excellent condition inside and out. Sorry no pic. See the Jegs catalogue for pic and full specs. Comes with a full Tuning Kit (jets, rods, springs, squirter, base gaskets, etc..) and owners manual.
Had it on my 454 cid motor -- ran very well. Doesnt have a choke , but, found i didnt need one --- when cold it idled at 850 rpm and when warmed up , at 950 rpm without stalling (choke is available for it ). Really easy to work on . Its a good hi perf. carb.
I paid $353 for everything 3 years ago. Carb has no more than 3000 miles on it.
Will offer full money back guarantee . Will pay for shipping to you. I live in Northern Illinois.
$150 firm.
Email me if interested.
Makes a great conversation starter on your coffee table.