For Sale: AutoXray GM & Chrysler Scanner plus Actron code scanner

For Sale: Auto Xray GM & Chrysler Scanner plus Actron code scanner (upgradeable to all Ford & OBD-II 95+ Cars)
Asking $125 shipped
Im selling my autoxray scanner for 82-95 GM cars and 83-95 Chrysler cars
plus my Actron code scanner. I got this not too long ago, use it a little, and sold my Chrysler. I paid over $300 for it all, but will sell for $125 (including shipping). It has been kept very well and could be passed off as new.
Autoxray Scanner Includes:
-Auto Xray scanner for use with GM, Ford, Chrysler -Cable and license for all GM 82-95 Cars -Cable and license for all Chrysler 92-95 Cars -Original Box -New Batteries (aa size) -Carrying case to keep everything in -Notes: Can be used with any 1996+ ODB-II Cars or any Ford, but will require a call to Autoxray for a unlock key. Also available is a pc link to connect to computer.
Actron Code Scanner Includes: -Code Scanner -Will work with -All 82-95 Saturn Cars -82-93 Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Olds, Pontiac -Display ABS codes for those who have it.
Everything is ready to ship and will accept any checks, money order, or paypal. Any questions please email me.
Pictures at /
You can email me at I also have a alternate email on the webpage (for spam purpose, but I check both)
Justin Olanin
Email -