For sale :Edelbrock Carb 800 cfm. Like new.

Excellent condition. Comes with tuning kit (rods, springs, jets, squirter, etc...) and owners manual. Chokeless but an electric choke is readily available inexpensively . Starts very easy when cold and you
dont have to hold youre foot on the gas pedal even. See the Jegs catalogue for all the specs. Carb is easy to work on, adjust, and fine tune. Very smooth and good performance. Make offer. I paid $353 two years ago. All money returned if you dont like it on your application. , less shipping. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net