For Sale or Trade: 1969 Camaro

'69 Chevy Camaro
350, auto, fathom green with dark green deluxe interior, wood dash and steering wheel, 3.73 posi rear, rallye wheels, real nice car, runs and drives great,
$10,900. Will consider trades for a 69 SS chevelle or 68-69 GTO. Pics available. Located in northern NJ.
I know its a long shot from august...Have you sold your car? And would you be interested in a trade for a 47 000 miles '70 chevelle 2 door hard top?
Please let me know, and if anyone has a 69 Camaro the Chevelle is up for trade or sale!
Thanks!
Mario ( snipped-for-privacy@gestionfratelli.com)