FRAME RAILS

Just a quick question/advice..I have recently bought a 1985 Camaro..very stock very basic...we put it up on the hoist earlier this evening and seen
that the frame is rotted out and along with the under belly of the car..should I rebuild the car (sink the money into it) or should I just junk it and look for another.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, Patrick
snipped-for-privacy@nb.sympatico.ca wrote:

Find a better one to start with. That one is a good parts car.