Free blackouts

If anyone wants them let me know. Just pay for shipping. They are for 3rd gen Camaro. I dont have the pieces that mount to the car though (velcro in the back and the slots in the front). I guess they would make good
replacements for whoever has them already.
I believe one of the Knight Rider guys might want it. I've added the NG in the reply.