FS 1968 Camaro RS/SS 396

Professional ground up restoration, absolutely mint condition. Rare RS/SS optioned car, 396/350HP. This car has never seen snow or rain. 40000miles on ODO.
Pictures can be seen at http://www.wheelbase.ws/camaro.html
Asking $26000US
Serious enquiries only please
For more info, please call (506) 532-6831, ask for Paul
I"m looking for a camaro to buy. I have a 98 V6 i'm going to sell, if you still have this for sale and I manage to sell my car soon I will defenitly buy your camaro. Where are you located? Just to add, you have a beutifull camaro.
I'll be in touch.
Larry
--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering