FS 1968 SS Clone

On Ebay motors. Very fast and nice.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Yummie... looks great! Unfortunately you're in TX, I'm in europe :-(

I have a 75 camaro, btw, because 60s camaros are priced $20K and upwards, here in europe, so I could not afford that.

bram

Reply to
bram stolk

We ship to europe all the time. We have steady clients in the UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, and Germany. We ship to Australia and New Zealand quite a bit too.

Check on shipping from the Port of Houston Texas USA. We have found that it is really reasonable.

We have shipped cars to Southhampton England for 950.00 USD. That's cheaper than some destinations within the US!

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral