FS. 1989 Chevy Camaro

For Sale:
1989 Chevy Camaro
2.8L 6cyl. Engine (123k) Auto Trans. w/overdrive Cruise Controll, Tilt Wheel Locking "T" Tops with storage case
Power: Windows, Door Locks, Rear Hatch. New Cooper Tires New Oil and Oil filter (less than 100 miles) New Starter $2550
This car is in Great Condition. Adult owned! The car is in Northwest Ohio. Can be driven Home. If you are interested, Contact me. I do have pictures and will email them to you....
Leah. snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net