FS:85 Z28 body

I think it`s an 85.Maybe a 84,or 86.Belongs to a friend.No motor/trans.Otherwise complete.Recent paint over a very straight body!....Auto T-Top car.No rust.Been in Alabama since new(no road-salt in
Alabama).Interior is original,and decent.Asking $600.Can help with delivery.E-mail for photos/info.Please mention "85 Z28".I have SpamBlocker,and it`s the only way I can pick out the message.Thanks.
-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net