FS: Door glass for all second Generation camaro/firebird

Hey folks. I've never posted in here before. I hope it's ok to post for sale items! I have door glass for all second generation camaro and firebirds. Both sides. Glass is in good-very good condition. I can send pictures to anyone who might be interested. I am asking $50 a side plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like some pictures. Marty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
martogbittner

I meant $50 BOTH sides. Sorry!

Reply to