FS: Door glass for all second Generation camaro/firebird

Hey folks. I've never posted in here before. I hope it's ok to post for sale items! I have door glass for all second generation camaro and firebirds. Both
sides. Glass is in good-very good condition. I can send pictures to anyone who might be interested. I am asking $50 a side plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like some pictures. Marty snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
On Oct 9, 3:55 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I meant $50 BOTH sides. Sorry!