Fuel Pump

hey i have a 1989 Camaro RS 305TBI and i bought a stupid chilton and its not very useful, so i didnt everything it told me about how to remove the gas tank so i could change the fuel pump, well it wont come out it hits the coil spring so i was wondering if anybody has done it before and do you or dont you have to take anything else off? thx please email me and let me know -Chris snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
goochie695

cut an access panel in the trunk floor to get to the fuel pump

-- poppa0777

View this thread:

Send from

poppa0777