gauge wiring problem

I am assembling my 73 Camaro after it has been apart since '89(I might actually finish it this year). I am haveing a problem with the wiring. I cant get any
of the gages to work. Since none of them work, I think it might be a ground problem, but I am unable to find any that are disconnected. Any help would be appreciated.