Geico Insurance Will Rip You Off !!

^^^^^^

There will be "activity" on his insurance regardless, insurance companies have access to all claims initiated by you or paid to you and use this information to stop scams against them.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

Interesting thread about insurance company tactics and ripoffs. Doesn't it make you think Nader might just be worth a vote as your own personal protest? Insurance companies are just one 'make believe' industry who are part of Corporate America.

Reply to
Oliver B. Lafferty

Yes, please vote for Nader!

He is 'my' choice for all you Democrats...

ROFLMAO!!!

Scott in Florida

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If you think insurance companies are a rip-off why don't you and your buddies start you own insurance company. It's not that difficult.

Reply to
Mark A

Mortimer!!!

Went to your web site and ...

and....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gawd I would hate to go to your ER with dead skin on my lip!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott in Florida

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Thank you. I wrote all that crap to relieve stress. Can you believe I've actually offended people with it? It's been my experience among my peers that working floor nurses love it and administrative types think I'm the antichrist.

What can I say? It's a gift.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

awesome site mort - absolutely loved it and passed it on to those i know with my same (although somewhat twisted) sense of humour :)

thanks for the laughs

80z28
Reply to
80z28

Administrators worry about law suits:

As far as I'm concerned, if everyone had a sense of humor that good Mort. There wouldn't be anymore need for law suits!

Keep up the good work, you missed your calling, look into comedy, if an idiot like arsenio can become a millionaire. You can make enough to fund the defecit!

Refinish King

PS

Just a note, I almost pissed my self!

Reply to
Refinish King

That's obvious when you look at all the 'fly by night' companies operating under governmental licensing. Unlike you, we prefer to make an honest living. The fairest way to describe the insurance industry is to acknowledge them for what they are: A government backed extortion scheme.

ex·tor·tion 1. The act or an instance of extorting. 2. Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage. 3. An excessive or exorbitant charge. 4. Something extorted.

Reply to
Oliver B. Lafferty

I'm not implying that he doesn't deserve a car. I'm merely suggesting that perhaps it would be more cost effective to use public transportation if it is available in his situation. Most cities I've lived in you can be wherever you want to go on a bus/train just as fast as driving your own car, give maybe 5-10 minutes. Jobs that require travel usually provide a vehichle or reimbursement, so of course a car would be needed there. If it was an emergency, he could call a cab. His original question was that he couldn't afford to fix the car himself, I was merely suggesting an alternative.

Reply to
WiScottsin

ROTLMFAO! Your definition of "hoser" is so damn funny! I put the actual meaning of the word "hoser" in my last post. That actual meaning is from

CyberWolf

Poor guy gets his car wrecked:

Gets anally violated by the other person's insurance company, and the thread gets funnier and funnier.

LOFL!

Refinish King

PS

I hope this poor f*ck is laughing as hard as we are, because I feel sorry for him.

Reply to
Refinish King

Yeah, take a bus to the library and do some research, might wean you form the public teat.

john

settlements

Reply to
asadi

"Philip®" spake unto the masses in news:LhT_b.8445$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Now that we're on to sex, a trivia question: What's a "fluffer"? :^)

Reply to
Tegger®

You certainly nailed this one.. Progressive is doing a nice extortion job on me -- and has been for 5 years now. My premiums never come down. They just keep creeping up because of "mandatory state-wide increases".. Mandatory?? How about stopping all the junk mail as a first.

Reply to
Celica Dude

My car was hit by a car that was insured by Geico Insurance and Geico says my car is totaled. They offered to give me much less than what it would cost to replaced my car and then said I could keep the car for the highest salvage fee I have ever heard of for a totaled car. It was an obvious low ball tactic to save money. I have already talked to several body shops who estimated the salvage value of half what Geico wanted. I have no job and can not afford to buy another car, so the tactics of Geico would leave me without a car to go along with my unemployment. Then they tried to get me to use my insurance which would mean I would pay a large deductible and my insurance premium would go up when I am not at fault. Their last words were to have my lawyer contact them. As if I could afford a lawyer. in other words they low balled me on purpose knowing I would not accept their offer. They are hoping I choose to use my insurance and they will pay nothing.

Reply to
Redd