Headers

Im rebuiding a '78 350 motor that I put in my '84 camaro about 10 years ago.

Id like to replace the stock manifolds with headers. Im asking if anyone has any advice.

Reply to
ironhead

If your concerned about ground clearance, I recommend Hooker shorties. But if ground clearance isn't an issue I'd highly recommend long tube headers, of the Jet-Hot variety. ;-) Good gains are to be had from shorties over manifolds but long tubes will give even more.

Reply to
Bralgar

I was just reading the April edition of Chevy High Performance. There is a very informative article there on headers, sizes, applications, etc. Also with some very interesting data. Check it out.

Reply to
tdumoulin

Reply to
the tall one