Headers Install, Question .

Was wondering if anyone has installed headers on a 79 Camaro ( GM target 305, auto trans ) . Like to know if there's anything special I need to do to prepare that might make things go smooth. I picked up
some Flow Tech headers and Cherry Bomb header mufflers, anything else I might need like plug wires ? I'm eager to get started, just want to have everything set up right before it gets taken apart. Appreciate any help, Thanks in advance..............