Headlight problems

I have a 1985 camaro berlinetta and all the lights work accept for the headlights. I checked all the fuses and they are all good so does anyone have any sugestions for me? Thanks.

'85 Berlinetta here too...I'd recommend checking every wire from the headlights back. If you've ever been nudged in either front quarter, the headlight buckets (large fibreglass unit spanning the whole front end) may have cracked and throw things out of whack, which can also cause wires to rub in annoying places.
That possibility is usually only applicable if ONE headlight is out, though...
PS: If you know where you can find a parts car, start snagging parts NOW...they're getting damned hard to find anymore...especially for the 85's!!! Any of the custom electronics...have backups if at all possible!!!
Which reminds me...the left control pod is a likely source of the trouble. If the running lights come on when you hit that button, but the headlights don't come on with the headlight button, that should be fine. If the running lights--but not the headlights--come on when you hit the headlight button, then the control pod is likely NOT where the problem lies. If that helps any...
i checked some wires and now when i turn the headlights on the digital gauges goes out.

wire on the bloody car now...but it's highly likely that all it will be in the end is a frayed wire or the tiniest little bit of missing insulation "somewhere."
The trouble with the Berlinettas I'm told is that all the electronics systems are tied together in weird and wonderful ways...if there's any way that you can get a complete schematic of the TOTAL wiring system, that's your best bet to start. It's gonna be a bitch, either way, but if it keeps you out of a dealer's bay and saves you the $600 in "alleged testing" it'll be worth it.
While they were "diagnosing the problem" with mine, they screwed up the dash, console, the lighter never worked again, the rear ashtray "went missing"...that was the last time I ever took my car to a dealer, incidentally. (Like that would be a surprise to anyone...)
I wish ya luck!