Headlights

Can Headlights on 87 Camaro be converted to the new head systems. The only reason I asked is because it seems rare to find replacements in my part of the world. Don't get me wrong, they can be found - it just looks like stores don't carry a great deal of them. Probably one day they will be completely out.

Thanks

Reply to
Randy

If you think that is bad, just try to find new tail lights for a 78. And as for converting them, it is possible, but a pain and I think you'd need to fab a lot to get them to fit cleanly.

Reply to
Led Sleddin'

If you think that is bad, try finding a decent set of headlghts on a thin asian chick. Pretty rare.

Reply to
Axel Foley