Heater air flow problems 2000

Hi -
I have a 2000 SS-LS1. I am no longer able to switch the air flow from the floor to the dash and back again. It's stuck on the floor. I remember hearing the vacume sound changing the air direction, but now
it's silent when I move the controll. The air and heat and fan speed work fine. Anyone know where I should start to look.
RSC
www.schmooseme.com
On 4 Oct 2006 16:26:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@schmooseme.com wrote:

In the phone book for a mechanic?
Try asking in the tech sections of www.ls1tech.com

shbox.com addresses this problem.
The Freak
FBodyFreak wrote:

That's what I'm talken about! Thanks, I grew up with F Bodys.
vacuum leak, a faulty switch, bad connection [behind the control switch panel].