help!!! 91 Camaro Burning **RICH**

Hoping for some help. I have a 91 RS (305 TBI). It is running very rough. The exhaust is black & smells like gas.
I have: replaced the PCV valve and O2 sensor
Changed the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air cleaner
Any Ideas on what could be wrong? I checked underneath the car and it looks like the previous owner took the cat out. Could that be the problem? The vacuum line that used to hook into the cat is just sitting there.
Thanks!
Get some "Gunk" carb cleaner, and spray the hell out of the inside of the TBI. Also, take the "clips" off the injectors and spray in there. Sounds like you have bigger problems though - your motor may need rings... Mike