Help - Front Right Lug Studs Sheared Off 82 Camaro

Hello, I own a 1982 Camaro, and while driving my front right wheele came off, and in the process sheared off the lug nuts, can some one explain to me the process of fixing this my self, thanks!

Jeff, Remove the brake caliper,remove the rotor,knock out the old stud and replace it by pushing the new one in and using a stack of washers and a nut to tighten/seat the stud back into the rotor. Then put it all back together.
Stan

Once you get the hub off you can always take it down to the shop to get the studs replaced.