HELP: How To Replace Front Turn Signal Lamp?

I hope someone can kindly tell me how to get to the front signal light housing? I need to replace a bulb or two in those areas but can't seem to figure out how to get to them. I was able to change the signal bulbs of the
rear lights but the front ones seems a little challenging. I am refering to a 1996 Camaro. Thank you in advance. Winston

not too sure about your '96 but on my 2000 it was fairly easy to remove the headlight assembly and go in from above.