HELP: Need to know cost of Plug change etc.

Hope someone can tell me what is a resonable charge for changing spark plugs and for replacing spark plug wires in a 96' V6 Camaro? This is assuming I am supplying the plug and the wires.
Thanks in advance for all contributions. Winston
depends on where you at and whos doing the work if it was me and you supplying the parts labor would be 25.00