Help! picture needed! Restoration Trouble

Hey all! I'm restoring a 70 Camaro z/28. I've bought all the parts for the trunk. Quarter panels, trunk floor, rear end... name it, I already have it. The only part I can't have is the trunk floor to rear end extension, also called rear inner valence. I need to build it with my own hands, and I really need a hint. If someone can post (or email) some picts of this part on a 70 camaro I'll appreciate. I need a view of the rear, under the differential. All I can have will be great.

Thanks!

Reply to
Hugger Z-28 70