Help: Trouble Code P1441

Does anybody have any idea what DTC P1441 is all about? I hooked up my scanning device and got this code for the SEL that came on but it says there is no info for this code. Perhaps someone here might be able to shed some
light. It came on once before like two days ago and I erased the code thinking it might be the gas cap not screwed on properly but it came on again last night. Any help is appreciated.
The vehicle is a 1996 V6 automatic with 100 thousand over miles on it.
Thank you Winston
And this is what car?

-
If this is a GM automobile then the DTC 1441 = "EVAP System Flow During Non Purge" which most likely means the charcoal cannister in your fuel system needs servicing.

shed
code
News==----
Newsgroups
=----
I think you need a better code reader or the service manual for whatever vehicle you have. The book for my 96 cavalier has P1441 as EVAP system flow during non-purge. You could have a defective cap or leak somewhere in the tank system...

Apologies for no mentioning that the car is a Camaro.

unofficial site for OBD codes:
http://www.z28.com/forum/showthread.php?t6071