Here is some good info....

...finally someone has made a website about this scam...
So all you fools that bought this so called "CHIP" for your Camaros, read it.....
http://www.performanceprobe.com/extras/ebayscam.htm
Thanks for the info. I hope this guy gets sued in a class action suit and goes to jail for non payment!!! I think the best questions to ask are "How is Ebay going to fix this to save their credibility??" "Whats to stop other SCAM artists from doing stuff like this in the future??"
http://www.performanceprobe.com/extras/ebayscam.htm