Hooker headers low on driver side

Here is one for anybody out there. I have a 68 camaro with Hooker Comp headers and the drivers side at the collector flange is a good 2" lower than the passenger side. Any ideas or comments????
Thanks in advance.
On 23 Sep 2004 12:33:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (amscomps) puked:

Were they always that way? How are the motor mounts? Could a broken mount allowed the header to bend? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
(amscomps)

I assume they have been. I origanally thought it was the muffler hanging but after looking at it again after way too much time away (6-7 years ) its the header. Motor mounts are new. Anyone with suggestions for another brand?