horns

Hello,
My 75 camaro has two delco horns. Is this standard? Both are not working.
With my voltage meter, I see a 12V voltage at the horns when I press the switch. I've cleaned the contacts.
Also I hear the relais go on/off, but no sound from the horns.
Could both horns be broken? What could be causing this?
thx
Bram
Bram wrote:

Yes they can both be bad. There's a contact inside that gets corroded. Try this, remove from car and apply power (battery charger or whatever). While they are powered, tap them on a the ground or a board fairly hard. See if they start to work. There are also places you can send them to be rebuilt.

Also check for 12 volts from the case to the negative battery terminal. They may have a bad connection to ground.
Al